Artfinder is seeking a proactive and personable Senior Product Manager with experience working remotely, who is interested in working with us to build a world where art benefits everyone.
This role would be best suited to candidates with a solid Product Manager background looking to lead our Product and work with our product team on advancing our platform to be the world’s best. You will initially report directly to our CEO, but work in close partnership with our CTO, Head of Digital Marketing and the rest of the management team.
● You will help develop a vision and roadmap for our product through input from internal stakeholders, customers, market research and using Agile principles.
● You strive to continuously deliver user focused products that solve real customer& artist problems and that are delivered to a consistently high standard.
● We work in cross functional teams and this role will bridge the gap between all internal stakeholders and departments; so it’s important for you to be comfortable in adapting your language and approach to best suit the requirements, for example comfortably switching between technical and non-technical language.
● You will need a clear and solid understanding of the design and UX process, product discovery and sprints / agile methodology.
● You will be passionate about making a positive impact on the world, the environment and the lives of the artist and collector community we serve here at Artfinder.
● You will be comfortable running theProduct Management process fully remotely, using the latest processes, tools and technologies to work with stakeholders effectively wherever they are.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
● Working with the wider team to define the product roadmaps and the design of new and existing digital products, the core platform & features based on business requirements
● Continuous expansion and development of the product function within the business as we scale both in terms of size as well as geographical reach (sales and team)
● Collaborating with various stakeholders (CEO and the wider team, agencies, artists, customers, etc) in order to deliver a clear path for our platform to be the best place for artists to sell their works in the world.
● Help develop and implement product vision and strategy that outlines and delivers the best user experience
● You will provide product ownership for cross-functional agile teams and write user stories, acceptance criteria, hypotheses and success metrics for new product features or enhancements
● You will drive our product discovery process by using customer insights to develop a set of viable solutions for customer problems and to inform product prioritisation decisions
● Incorporate data, research and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps
● Work closely with software engineering, design, and business stakeholders to deliver features
● Being the go-to person on the latest news surrounding product, the market, relevant technology and competition
● Manage our product team as we grow
● Performance-driven professional with demonstrated Product management experience.
● An understanding of how to leverage customer insight as a springboard of creativity to unlock growth.
● Solid understanding of the design, UX process and software development.
● A great communicator and with the experience of managing multiple stakeholders.
● Highly organised and structured in your approach to work.
● Strong ability to work in a remote environment and with cross-functional teams.
● Experienced in managing Product Designers, creative partners, and working with different members of the Marketing & Technology teams.
● Excellent communication and team collaboration skills.
● Comfortable with data, gathering insights to feed into our design decisions.
● Experience of delivering within AgileMethodologies.
● Engaged with the design community – Meet ups etc.
Desirable Criteria - These highlights useful skills and experience, but are not essential requirements:
● Ideally you will have experience in online marketplaces or C2C (consumer to consumer) websites.
● An understanding of B Corporations and how this affects business decisions
● Experience with a startup environment
Artfinder is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.
At Artfinder, we have a clear vision: to be the place where a diverse mix of talented people want to come, to stay and do their best work. We value our team members and treat everyone with respect and without discrimination. We are committed to encouraging equality and diversity among our workforce and eliminating unlawful discrimination. The aim is for our workforce to be truly representative of all sections of society and our customers & artist community.
We encourage applications from a diverse and multicultural workforce. Please advise us if we can make any amendments to our hiring process to make this more accessible to you.