This role will work closely with our senior marketing manager to assist with our digital marketing activities with a particular focus on our CRM / email channels, plus owning our social channels and onsite promotional campaigns.
We are looking for a savvy, customer focussed, data-driven marketer who has significant experience of email marketing in an e-commerce environment.
You’ll have the ability to really understand our users’ needs and to translate those into compelling and timely messaging, creating email content and copy that drives engagement and conversion. Experience of managing social channels to achieve marketing goals would also be advantageous, as would basic HTML / CSS skills.
This is a hands-on role and you’ll be able to hit the ground running, delivering on these channels from day one.
You'll also need to be UK-based and ideally within a reasonable commute of London.
The Senior Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for managing and implementing all content for our email channels, as well as managing our social channels and onsite promotions.
Your day to day job will include:
• Planning, managing and implementing all CRM / email campaigns
• Social media - creating content, managing, reporting and monitoring our social media channels
including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn & Twitter
• Onsite promotions - running promotions calendar, setting up seasonal promotions
• Contributing towards onsite copy & content, including blog content
• Previous demonstrable experience of building email marketing / CRM campaigns
• E-commerce / online retail experience essential, marketplace experience a bonus
• Experience of writing compelling copy that achieves marketing goals
• Experience of growing and engaging with audiences across social media